Table of contents:
Video: ❶ What Is Healthy To Eat For Breakfast? Healthy Breakfast Recipes / Fast And Tasty, Nutritious Breakfast For Children, Discussion, Healthy Foods
Breakfast is one of the most important ingredients in achieving good health and a beautiful figure. Even the ancients advised to eat something healthy and nutritious for breakfast, divide the lunch portion in half, and completely refuse dinner. These rules are dictated by the fact that the evening meal most of all affects the body weight, and the morning meal, depending on what we eat, affects our appearance and health. Women's magazine JustLady recommends healthy breakfasts to maintain a beautiful figure and good health. Location: Location:
It is known that gastronomic traditions differ in all countries of the world. But if we talk about breakfast, no matter what kind of cuisine we are talking about, most often people prefer the so-called "quick breakfasts". Most of them are not very useful, such breakfasts include a sandwich, which is most often consumed dry-boiled, especially if it is not useful if it is made from bread, butter and fatty smoked sausage or a piece of meat. In that case, it's much better to make a cheese sandwich. It is a less fatty product that is well absorbed even on an empty stomach. Scrambled eggs and coffee are also common options. Scrambled eggs are a fried product that will not be well accepted by the stomach and liver, especially as a first breakfast, and coffee is generally quite harmful. It is contraindicated in people with gastrointestinal disorders,although sometimes it helps to cope with pressure.
The best thing is to give up such bad habits. Responsibly, the women's magazine JustLady declares that "quick breakfasts" can be not only easy to prepare, but also healthy. Here are some healthy breakfast recipes:
1. Tomato baked with cheese. It can be cooked both in the oven and in the microwave. The tomato is cut into two parts, thin slices of cheese are placed on top, in this form it is baked in the oven, and then sprinkled with fresh herbs. Tasty, beautiful, healthy and fast. The dish is served with slices of bread or toast and black tea.
2. An excellent and healthy option would be to bake apples in the oven or microwave. A small funnel is cut from above, where a spoonful of sugar is poured. The same "lid" is used to cover the apple and bake it. The result is a sweet, delicious apple. This breakfast will be especially useful for people with peptic ulcer or gastritis. Observing a diet, it will be possible not only to improve the general condition of the body, but also to get rid of chronic diseases, to lose a couple of extra pounds.
3. Of all that is useful to eat for breakfast, fruit should be singled out. You can easily and quickly make a fruit salad. It will be absolutely not a high-calorie dish, full of all kinds of useful vitamins. At the same time, you should not add sugar to such a salad; it is better to replace it with a spoonful of honey.
Oatmeal is the queen of breakfast
Looking through the materials on the topic “ What is healthy to eat for breakfast ?”, You can find a large number of sources that talk about the benefits of oatmeal. Truly, oatmeal can be considered the queen of breakfast. It itself contains a lot of useful elements, moreover, it has an enveloping property. Receiving such food, the stomach begins to work normally and further during the day it is even ready to accept heavier food.
The most popular healthy breakfast recipes include ingredients such as oatmeal and fresh fruit or dried fruit. Now the store sells so-called muesli. Manufacturers actively advertise such mixtures, as well as other compositions of breakfast cereals, which can be poured with milk or water and supposedly get a healthy product. But this is not so, in order for the mixtures to be stored on store shelves for a long time, preservatives, various not very useful substances are added to them. Sometimes, in order to make the dried fruit in the mixture look attractive, it is colored with food coloring. Oatmeal is pre-steamed, dried and, using special technologies, preserved in the form in which it is served in mixtures. Such a product is capable of not deteriorating for a long time, but there is not a lot of benefit in it.
The best way is to make your own muesli. To do this, you can use dried fruits that are sold in the store, or your own preparation. If there are no such supplies in the house, fresh fruit will do. You can combine them as you like, in oatmeal fresh fruit looks even better and gives it freshness, pleasant taste and saturates such healthy breakfasts with a lot of vitamins.
So, we can highlight some recipes for a healthy breakfast based on oatmeal:
1. In the evening, you need to pour a few tablespoons of oatmeal with a little warm boiled water. The next morning, the water is drained, and grated apple and raisins are added to the porridge. The resulting mixture can be poured with yogurt or kefir with the addition of lemon juice and honey.
2. The oatmeal base remains the same, but the ingredients change. Chopped nuts, dried apricots and raisins can be added to oatmeal.
3. In the same mixture of oatmeal, add peeled seeds, grated apple and prunes. We also season muesli with yogurt or kefir with the addition of a few teaspoons of honey.
Many healthy breakfast recipes are low in calories. This is a great option for women who are looking after their figure. In addition, they need much smaller portions than men. But a healthy breakfast is not synonymous with a hungry breakfast. It is much better to combine several of the above recipes or double the serving, but after breakfast, you will feel full and satisfied with the food. Of course, you shouldn't overeat, but you shouldn't punish yourself with hunger, especially if the body itself asks for more. So for men and for children, recipes for a healthy breakfast are more suitable, which at the same time will also turn out to be satisfying.
Fruit salads are not very good for satisfying hunger, but oatmeal can saturate for a long time. But it is best to serve it with some toasts and sandwiches with vegetables or cheese. Also, you can pamper yourself with some unusual recipe, which at the same time will be both healthy and quite satisfying. For example, you can make a scrambled egg bun. At the same time, eggs are cooked without adding oil, basil leaves and tomato slices are added to them. All this splendor is laid out and served on fresh buns cut in half.
A small amount of calories will not hurt at all if you are going to serve a delicious milkshake on the table. To do this, beat frozen or fresh (if available) fruit in a blender, add sliced banana to them, as well as milk and low-calorie yogurt. And now the berry-banana milk miracle is ready.
Many people think that healthy breakfasts cannot be tasty. But such a statement is true only for those who really do not know how to cook deliciously, do not get old to add variety to their diet and try new wonderful recipes. After a week or two of eating with tasty and healthy breakfasts, you will feel completely different, and you certainly will not want to give up such delicious food and return to monotonous heavy food that causes discomfort and apathy.
Nika Bugaeva / Women's magazine JustLady