Video: ❶ How To Fill Out A Sick Leave For Pregnancy And Childbirth
A sick leave for pregnancy and childbirth is issued to a woman for a period of 30 weeks at the antenatal clinic at the place of residence. This document is the basis for paying for maternity leave; strict requirements are imposed on its filling. In case of errors, the FSS can return the sick leave to the organization for correction. Location: Location: July 01, 2011 new certificates of incapacity for work, developed by the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia, were introduced Only organizations licensed to carry out medical activities have the right to fill out sick leave certificates. These are the attending doctors of MLPU, paramedics and dentists of hospitals. Emergency doctors, employees of the blood transfusion station, etc. are not entitled to fill out sick leave certificates.
Completion of the certificate of incapacity for work is carried out by doctors and the employer. Doctors do not have the right to make a mistake; if it is done, the sick leave is rewritten. The employer can make adjustments when filling out the sick leave. The document is signed by the head of the organization and the chief accountant.
You need to fill out the sick leave only with a gel, fountain or capillary pen. Color - black only. All the text is entered in printed capital letters in special cells, which cannot be crawled out of. The sick leave must have two seals of the medical organization that issued the sick leave. They are placed only in a specially designated place. The print can go beyond the limits of the allotted field, but should not cover the cells of the information field. The sheet must contain the data of the medical organization. All details are entered into the appropriate cells by hand or using printing tools: the name of the medical institution or the full name of a private doctor is indicated; address.
The employer fills out the back of the certificate of incapacity for work. The following data is entered:
- the calculation period for calculating the benefit (years are indicated separately, for example, 2010, 2011);
- the number of calendar days in the billing period (730 in all cases);
- the amount of actual earnings (payments to an employee for the reporting period, for which insurance premiums for compulsory insurance were charged) - should not exceed 415,000 rubles per year
- average daily earnings (defined as the amount of earnings for 2 calendar years divided by 730).
- column "For the period" (the period of maternity leave is indicated);
- column "Number of calendar days payable" (number of days of incapacity for work payable);
- column "Amount of benefits as a percentage of wages" (the amount of benefits is reflected in accordance with the length of service of the employee 100%, 80% or 60%);
- column "Amount of daily allowance (in rubles and kopecks)" (the amount of daily allowance depending on the percentage indicated in the previous column).
After this table is filled in, the amount of the benefit, which is paid at the expense of the FSS of Russia or at the expense of the insured, is written in special lines in words.
If one of the columns is filled in incorrectly, the organization risks not receiving the amount of compensation for the benefits paid to the woman at the expense of the FSS.