Table of contents:
Video: Oscar Winners And Best Dresses
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:49
The 89th Academy Awards took place at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Los Angeles on February 26.
The best film of the year was first declared "La-la Land", but after the presentation of the award and applause it suddenly turned out that this was a mistake and the statuette in the main nomination went to the film "Moonlight".
Oscar for Best Actor went to Casey Affleck (Manchester by the Sea), Emma Stone (La La Land) became the best actress, and Damien Chazelle (La La Land) became the best director. Having not received the main award, the musical "La La Land", nevertheless, collected a total of 6 cherished statuettes.
- Best Film - Moonlight
- Best Actor - Casey Affleck, Manchester by the Sea
- Best Actress - Emma Stone, La La Land
- Best Director - Damien Chazelle, La La Land
- Best Supporting Actor - Mahershala Ali, Moonlight
- Best Supporting Actress - Viola Davis, "Fences"
- Best Cinematography - Linus Sandgren, La La Land
- Best Music - Justin Hurwitz, La La Land
- Best Song - City of Stars, La La Land
- Best Makeup and Hair Style - Suicide Squad
- Best Costume Design - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Best Visual Effects - The Jungle Book
- Best Sound - "For reasons of conscience"
- Best Editing - John Gilbert, For reasons of conscience
- Best Production Designer - "La La Land"
- Best Original Screenplay - Kenneth Lonergan, Manchester by the Sea
- Best Adapted Screenplay - Barry Jenkins, Moonlight
- Best Foreign Language Film - "Salesman"
- Best Animated Film - Zootopia
- Best documentary film - “O. Jay: Made in America "
- Best Documentary Short - White Helmets
- Best Animated Short Film - "The Sandman"
As for the equally long-awaited outfits, then, as if by agreement, many divas chose white or light dresses for the ceremony, which at some point turned the red carpet into a parade of eminent brides.
Traditionally, we present the best outfits of the Oscar 2017:
Emma Stone in Givenchy Couture
Isabelle Huppert in Armani Prive
Nicole Kidman in Armani Prive
Felicity Jones in Christian Dior Couture
Darby Stanchfield at Georges Chakra
Sofia Carson in Monique Lhulllier
Teresa Palmer in Prada
Sofia Boutella in Chanel Couture
Karlie Kloss in Stella McCartney
Naomi Harris in Calvin Klein by Appointment
Jessica Bill at Kaufmanfranco
Kirsten Dunst in Christian Dior
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton
Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
Scarlett Johansson in Azzedine Alaia
Salma Hayek at Alexander McQueen
Dakota Johnson in Gucci
Brie Larson at the Oscar de la Renta
Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Couture