Video: Masks For Problem Skin At Home
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 01:48
Problematic facial skin refers to skin prone to frequent acne, blackheads, enlarged pores and inflammation. Most often, these problems occur in adolescence, when the amount of hormones increases, leading to the appearance of a "greasy" effect on the skin and clogged pores. Masks for problem skin come to the rescue. Location: Location: First you need to determine the causes of problems with facial skin. They can be very different. In addition to the excessive production of hormones in adolescence, it can be:
• inappropriate nutrition, leading to allergic reactions, abuse of sweet, flour, fatty, spicy foods, alcohol and coffee;
• stressful situations provoking the active work of the sebaceous glands;
• overuse of tanning, leading to inflammation of the pores;
• improper facial skin care or lack thereof.
First of all, it is necessary to eliminate the reason why skin problems have arisen: start eating right, get out of stress, normalize hormones. Next, you need to begin to carry out skin care procedures. The most useful remedies are various masks that can be purchased at the store, as well as prepared at home.
Drying masks allow you to get rid of problem breakouts and reduce the release of fat. These include different types of masks.
• Curd-kefir mask. To prepare it, grind 1 tbsp. a spoonful of cottage cheese in 3 tbsp. spoons of kefir. Apply the mass to your face, hold it for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
• Cucumber and protein mask. Combine the beaten egg white with chopped cucumber or cucumber juice. Keep it on for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
• Carrot and protein mask. Combine beaten egg white with finely grated carrots, 1 tbsp. spoon of starch and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. The application technology is the same.
• Garlic mask. Grind 3 cloves of garlic, apply the resulting gruel to the inflamed areas and leave for half an hour. The procedure should be repeated twice a day.
The anti-enlarged pore masks help to cleanse the skin of the face, which leads to narrower pores and a decrease in sebum production.
• Bread mask. Take 100 g of rye crumb, soak in 5 tbsp. spoons of sour milk. Apply the resulting gruel to your face for 25 minutes, rinse with cool water.
• Protein-lemon mask. Combine whipped egg white with chopped lemon zest and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of oatmeal. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, dilute the mixture slightly with water. Keep it on for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
• Berry mask. Take any garden berries, grind to a gruel, apply for 15 minutes. This mask perfectly enriches the skin.
Apply masks for problem skin at least twice a week. Watch the time so that the masks do not dry out the skin. After application, moisturize your skin with cream.
Blue clay contains no bacteria, and besides, it has the ability to absorb toxins and kill pathogenic microbes. Therefore, the use of blue clay in the treatment of problem skin is sufficient
Nourishing masks for problem skin have an amazing effect, so with their regular use, the skin becomes elastic, firmer, softer and healthier. These procedures are excellent
Problem skin requires careful and effective daily and supportive care. Masks are an excellent way to strengthen problem skin - especially since they are so easy to make and apply
The composition of cosmetic varieties of clay includes mineral salts, many important trace elements, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium. Therefore, clay masks help in the treatment of problem skin, eliminate excess
Problematic skin of the face gives maximum trouble and trouble. On it, blackheads or blackheads form, and you can not even mention the oily sheen. But there is no reason to be upset, because you are