Table of contents:
Video: ❶ Oriental Makeup: Expressive Rules
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 01:48
An oriental beauty is able to turn a man's head with one glance and bewitch with her beauty. Oriental eye makeup is very expressive - and it is not surprising, because often for a girl wrapped in clothes, this is the only way to attract attention. Location: Location:
How to choose a palette for oriental makeup
The color of the used eyeshadow for oriental makeup depends on the natural shade of your eyes. For owners of brown and black eyes, bronze, green, blue, blue, brown, purple, yellow, green shadows are suitable. In oriental makeup for blue eyes, golden, lilac, gray, silver shades will be appropriate. For green-eyed girls, golden, peach, brown, lilac, as well as pale orange and pink tones are suitable. These colors can be used either alone or in combination with each other.
How to do oriental makeup: stages
1. Preparing the face. Any makeup starts with this procedure. Even out the complexion with foundation or powder. If you are using blush, it is best to opt for a natural tan. Bright blush is not used in oriental makeup.
2. Correction of eyebrows. Along with accented eyes, oriental women also emphasize their eyebrows. You can make them thin in Japanese or keep their natural width (Indian and Arabic eye makeup). But in any case, the eyebrow line must be clearly defined and flexible.
3. Applying shadows. Highlight the area under the eyebrows with pearlescent light shadows. Apply the main tone in a fairly dense layer on the movable eyelid, blending to the very eyebrows, as well as on the lower eyelid. The eyes will be more expressive if the outer corner of the eye is emphasized with dark shadows.
4. Eyeliner. Oriental beauties give their eyes an almond shape by drawing smooth, clear arrows along the growth of the upper and lower eyelashes. Underline the top line again, applying dark shadows along it. The final touch of oriental eye makeup is mascara. The fuller and longer your eyelashes look, the better.
5. Lipstick or gloss. Oriental makeup assumes a soft lip color (except for Japanese makeup). Choose lipstick in natural, gentle tones. The color can be the same in brightness as yours or be a tone lighter.
Oriental Scents And Their Magic / Women's Perfume Oriental Shades, With The Scent Of Musk, With A Woody Oriental Scent
Today, the women's magazine JustLady will tell in detail about which combination of smells can be classified as oriental, when they are most acceptable to use and which woman can wear perfume with
The eyes are the most expressive part of a woman's face. To further emphasize their beauty, you should pay attention to the framing of the eyes - eyelashes and eyebrows. It is they who, often, make the eyes larger
Beautiful eyes add charm and attractiveness to your face. It is on this part of the face that we first of all pay attention. With the help of decorative cosmetics, you can make your eyes look more
From time immemorial, women have used paint to give their appearance brightness, expressiveness and emphasize their most attractive features. And, perhaps, to the fair sex from
Beautifully and correctly accentuated eyes can absolutely change the expression of a woman's face, turn an ordinary girl into a beauty from whom it is impossible to take your eyes off. Artfully made makeup