Video: ❶ 10 Effective Anti-aging Nourishing Masks
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 01:48
In the life of every woman, one day there comes a day when she realizes that age is gradually beginning to take its toll. Fine wrinkles appear, the skin becomes drier and not as elastic as before. What is this, old age? Do not rush to bring the fatal line closer, because effective and inexpensive means are always at hand that can help you look refreshed, and your skin toned, young and healthy. All you need to do is look into the buffet and refrigerator. Location: Location:
"Grandma's" piggy bank of folk recipes contains a lot of very useful and, most importantly, effective advice on skin care in general and for the face in particular.
1. For dry skin that has lost elasticity, we recommend an egg-honey mask. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and tea, add egg yolk. Apply the mask to the face and décolleté for 15 minutes, then rinse. Experts advise treating the skin with such a remedy 2 times a week.
2. Grind the dried red rose petals into flour, then take a teaspoon of this powder, a tablespoon of sour cream (you can use cream) and chicken yolk. Mix well and let sit for 20 minutes. Apply the mask in a thick layer on the face and décolleté for half an hour. Then rinse with warm water, then wash with cold.
3. A tablespoon of honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice and egg yolk, mix until a gruel (you can add a little flour). Apply the mask for half an hour.
4. Mash the hard-boiled egg yolk with a teaspoon of cottage cheese, a teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of grape juice or puree. Apply the resulting gruel in a thick layer on the face and rinse thoroughly after 20 minutes.
5.2 tablespoons of flour or oatmeal, a tablespoon of honey and egg white, combine and apply on the face, and rinse off after 15 minutes.
6. Make a gruel from chicken yolk, a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of carrot juice (preferably fresh). Leave the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mixture of milk and boiled water (in a 1: 1 ratio) with the addition of a teaspoon of lemon juice.
7. Mix the pulp of a slice of rye bread with two tablespoons of hot milk, a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mask over a layer of nourishing face cream for 20 minutes.
8. Mash three medium strawberries with a teaspoon of honey. Massage onto face and neck for 20 minutes.
9. A teaspoon of kefir (half a teaspoon of honey or milk can be used) and a teaspoon of cottage cheese, mix, apply on the face and after 20 minutes rinse with warm water.
10. Grind mint, nettle, chamomile, plantain, dandelion leaves, then mix with a little water and add the same amount of honey. Apply the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water.
In the cold season, the skin often lacks warm sun rays. Because of this, she turns pale and withers. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of the facial skin in a special way in order to return it freshness and elasticity
To look great and have a well-groomed and beautiful skin, you don't have to spend a lot of money on expensive procedures in beauty salons. Folk recipes and natural products are capable of
Some women use a variety of hair colors. Someone gives preference to persistent, reliably paint over gray hair and retains color for a long time, while someone has enough paint, slightly
Sooner or later, the skin of the face begins to fade and age, especially if it lacks vitamins and moisture. After 28 years, the process of cell division begins to slow down, so at this age you can notice
Homemade face masks can effectively soothe, cleanse and moisturize your skin. For dry and wrinkle-prone skin, a nourishing cosmetic is suitable. It can be cooked