Table of contents:
- Nourishing masks for brittle and split ends
- Nourishing masks for dry hair
- Dry scalp
- Compress recipes
- Dandruff recipes
Video: ❶ Repair And Care For Dry Hair
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 01:48
Excessive washing, temperature fluctuations, constant use of a hair dryer and ironing negatively affect the condition of any type of hair. Dry hair reacts to negative environmental influences, as a result of which it loses a lot of moisture and becomes brittle and weakened. For dry hair, you need to choose mild moisturizing shampoos that nourish and restore the hair structure. Shampoos for dry and damaged hair contain proteins, lanolin, various vegetable oils, avocado, egg lecithin. It is these substances that make hair elastic and shiny. Location: Location:
Regularly you need to use nourishing masks, balms, and in the summer - special protective equipment, since the hair is subject to the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation. From time to time, you can use special ampoules with healing serum. The substances it contains smooth and restore the hair structure.
Nourishing masks for brittle and split ends
The main problem with dry hair is split ends. Traditional medicine recommends many remedies for dry split ends, and the most effective of them are warm compresses.
Gently spread the warmed burdock or olive oil over the entire surface of the hair, massage the scalp, then wrap with a thick terry towel and leave for an hour. After that, the hair should be washed well with shampoo and rinsed with water and lemon juice. Making such a compress is very effective - vegetable oils contain vitamins P and E.
Alternatively, you can make an egg yolk hair mask. To do this, beat one yolk, mix it with 1 tbsp. onion juice, 1 tbsp. vegetable oil and add 1 tsp. honey. Also popular is a simple kefir mask that nourishes and smoothes hair.
Nourishing masks for dry hair
1. Unrefined oil (5 tablespoons), mix with lemon juice and apply evenly on dry hair. This mask is recommended to be done every 2 weeks.
2. Mix castor oil (20 g) with vegetable oil (20 g) and shampoo. Apply the resulting mixture to your hair and gently comb it along the entire length. Then rinse your hair well with shampoo.
3. Pour dry chamomile flowers (2-3 tablespoons) with 1 cup boiling water, boil for a few minutes. When the broth is infused, they need to rinse their hair. This treatment leaves hair shiny and silky and gives blonde hair a golden hue.
To get rid of dry skin, you need to take a course of regular procedures. First of all, you need to make medical compresses and rub in various oils and infusions containing nutrients. The easiest way to quickly moisturize your scalp is to apply any nourishing cream that contains vitamin D, E, A, and lanolin. The cream should be rubbed into the skin with massaging movements, left for 30 minutes and then washed off with shampoo.
1. Ivy leaves (4 tablespoons) should be boiled for 10 minutes in 500 ml of water, then insist, strain and rinse your head daily for several weeks.
2. Casting birch (4 tablespoons), pour boiling water (300 ml) and let it brew. After 2 hours, strain and rinse your head. This infusion is suitable for rinsing after each hair wash.
3. Cut burdock root (4 tablespoons) and cook in water (500 ml) for 15 minutes. Rub the ready-made infusion into the scalp several times a week for 2 months.
1. Calamus root (4 tablespoons) pour 500 ml of water and boil for 15 minutes. After 30 minutes, when the broth is infused, strain it and rinse your hair after washing.
2. Mix equal parts of onion and garlic juice with lemon juice and vegetable oil. Apply the resulting mask to damp hair, leave it on for 30 minutes, and then rinse. You can also add a little vinegar to the water to add shine to your hair.
Strong wind, scorching sun, frost and stress - all of these factors adversely affect the health and beauty of your hair, drying it out and making it brittle, dull and hopeless
Dry type of hair gives its owners a lot of trouble. That is why dry hair needs careful, regular and proper care. This also includes the use of moisturizers and
The problem of split ends worries many girls. Owners of long hair especially often encounter her. In order to prevent deformation of the hair, it must be correctly
Dry hair needs to be looked after carefully, just like other hair types. However, washing, dyeing, moisturizing of this type has its own characteristics that allow them to keep
Dry hair needs regular and gentle care, otherwise it will start to split and fade. You can restore the appearance of curls with the help of various cosmetics. But for this