Video: ❶ Intimate Hygiene For The Perfect Woman
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 01:48
Unfortunately, not every mother will teach her daughter how to maintain intimate hygiene. This is due to the fact that women did not previously have as much information and choice on the shelves as they do today. But you should be educated in these important issues, since the health of a woman, especially in the intimate sphere, is incredibly important. Location: Location:
1. Ordinary soap cannot be used for intimate hygiene, as it does not correspond to the acid-base balance of the vagina. As a result of the use of soap, diseases such as thrush and vaginitis may appear, and sperm cells may not be able to penetrate the egg for fertilization. Therefore, use a special intimate soap purchased from a pharmacy. It will cleanse your skin gently, relieve irritation and deodorize it.
2. Should take an intimate shower twice a day and after each trip to the toilet, rinse intimate areas with water. But, unfortunately, it is not always possible to do this, especially when you are not at home, so use special intimate wipes. They are infused with antiseptic lotion and herbal extracts to moisturize and soothe your skin.
3. Use panty liners, changing them every four hours. Otherwise, all the secretions that they have absorbed can become a favorable environment for the multiplication of harmful microbes and the development of vaginal infections.
4. During critical days, pads should be used based on the number of drops on the package. Gynecologists advise choosing pads with six drops at night, in the first 2 days with four, and in the following days with two or three drops. It is also necessary to change pads for critical days every four hours, avoiding an abundant accumulation of menstrual flow.
5. For protection while swimming in the pool or any other body of water, you should use special intimate creams containing antiseptics. They will protect you from those thousands of microbes that live in any body of water.
Also, these creams are suitable for women from 40 years old, as they soften and moisturize the vaginal skin and, thus, make it possible to enjoy sex as in youth. Creams for intimate hygiene can also be used as a lubricant during sex, as they have a beneficial effect on the mucous membrane and contribute to its rapid recovery.
Proper care of the private parts of the body helps prevent gynecological diseases and preserve the woman's reproductive function. Only 7 rules of intimate hygiene are considered the most important
Intimate Plastic: Let's Talk About Intimate Problems And How To Solve Them / Indications, Surgery, Operation Of The Female Labia, Photos, Stories About The Restoration Of The Hymen
Perfection in everything is the main credo of many modern women. And on the way to this perfection, together with women, beauticians, hairdressers, designers, make-up artists and
Intimate hygiene is a delicate, but very important part of hygiene procedures, and knowledge and observance of its basic rules and nuances not only help to maintain the health of the reproductive system, but also
Blue Stocking Woman - Blue Stocking Psychology And The Difference Of A Blue Stocking Woman From A Bitch Woman
We all remember the film "Office Romance" and, of course, its main character - Lyudmila Prokopyevna Kalugina. "Rusk in a skirt" or simply Blue Stocking. So who is the Blue Stocking woman and what is she
One respectable lady advised young girls to get married as many times as they were offered. Interesting but controversial advice. Although some girls do just that. And they often find great