Video: Laser Hair Removal: Pros And Cons
Laser hair removal is an alternative method of removing unwanted hair without mechanical impact on hair follicles and skin. This light method of hair removal refers to hardware cosmetology and is used in beauty salons or laser medicine centers. Despite the tempting promises of removing hair once and for all, laser hair removal has a number of significant drawbacks. Location: Location: The effectiveness of the light method of hair removal (laser and photoepilation) is explained by the following: a special device acts on the hair follicle of each unwanted hair. The light flux hits the skin, is absorbed by the hair melanin, being converted into heat energy, which leads to rapid heating of the follicle and its irreversible destruction. The treated hair follicle will no longer allow hair to grow.However, not everything is so simple - nature cannot be deceived. The human skin contains a supply of follicles for a lifetime, which are at rest. When mature hairs die off, new ones always appear in their place, and again there will be a need to resort to the epilation procedure. 7-10 sessions of laser hair removal, carried out every 1-2 months, can slow down hair growth and reduce their number, but they will not make the skin smooth forever. But even a period of 3-5 years without body hair is a very tempting period for women.they can slow down hair growth and reduce their number, but they will not make the skin smooth forever. But even a period of 3-5 years without body hair is a very tempting period for women.they can slow down hair growth and reduce their number, but they will not make the skin smooth forever. But even a period of 3-5 years without body hair is a very tempting period for women.
Why is the laser hair removal method good?
1. It is applied on any part of the body, including sensitive areas of the skin (on the face, in the deep bikini area).
2. Provides the longest possible effect.
3. The effect of the laser beam is pointwise, exclusively on the hair, because the safety of the applied method for the skin is almost 100%, which has been proven by scientific research.
4. Eliminates the risk of ingrown hairs. Moreover, laser hair removal is even recommended as an elimination of the problem of ingrown hairs, as well as the treatment of endocrine and other diseases that provoke excessive hair growth.
5. Laser hair removal does not cause allergies.
6. The procedure is painless. Exposure to the skin is excluded, therefore there is no risk of infection.
Arguments against laser hair removal:
1. The method is effective only for owners of light skin and dark hair. With dark skin and light or gray hair, the result will be minimal.
2. Possible side effects: burns, inflammation.
3. Quite often, hair continues to appear even after the entire recommended cycle of treatments.
4. There are no guarantees of a stable long-term result.
5. Contraindications to laser hair removal should also be taken into account: infectious diseases and diseases of the skin (acute and chronic), diabetes mellitus, cancer, photosensitivity, sunburn, pregnancy.
6. Multiple repetition of expensive procedures requires significant material costs.
Popular by topic
Wood, leather and graphic designs. The French fashion house Hermès has presented a new collection of furniture and home decor items. It includes wooden tables and chairs, carpets, vases, brightly patterned rugs and storage boxes with colored leather lids
Luxurious Novelty: Noble Combination Of Orange And Dark Chocolate In KitKat Senses Dark Orange Taste
An expressive contrast between dark chocolate and juicy orange in an alternative reading KitKat continues to amaze its fans with the KitKat Senses Dark Orange Taste: a bright orange flavor with a crispy KitKat waffle set against a light bitterness of cocoa beans
Hand cream is a basic thing, perhaps one of the few that most people use - even those who do not like complicated care too much. Not surprisingly, almost every beauty brand, even one that specializes in decorative cosmetics, strives to launch this product
Can you remember the taste of Chinese peach, kohlrabi, fennel or chicory right now? Have you ever wondered how many foods are in your daily diet and what are they? Most likely, like most of us, you eat about the same thing - familiar, loved, understandable, convenient foods
At the 36th Moscow International Film Festival, as part of the Divine Euphoria program, Alain René's To Love, Drink and Sing, the last, very sincere and partly self-portrait painting, was shown. In parting, the French director chose the most humane and wise genre - comedy