Video: ❶ Self-tanning: Perfect Tone Step By Step
Often health conditions, skin sensitivity, the presence of a large number of birthmarks do not allow you to soak up the sun to get a beautiful tan. And for such girls, a great opportunity to acquire a beautiful golden skin tone without ultraviolet irradiation is a self-tanning cream. True, in order for the self-tanner to lie flat and without spots, you need to follow certain rules for its application. Location: Location:
1. Before applying a self-tanner, thoroughly exfoliate your skin with a scrub. Pay special attention to areas such as elbows, knees, and feet. If you neglect this procedure, then in the flaky areas, on the elbows and knees, the self-tanning that appears will look like cracked desert soil.
2. If your skin is prone to dryness, it is best to apply a small amount of moisturizing body lotion. It is also recommended to apply the lotion to areas with freckles, scars and hyperpigmentation so that these areas do not become even darker.
3. The third stage is the direct application of self-tanning. First, apply it from the bottom up. Do this in even circular motions, rubbing the product into your skin. If this is your first time using a self-tanner, use a little product to make the shade more natural. Apply a little less on the knees, feet and elbows so that later they do not appear darker than other areas of the body.
4. A few minutes after application with the terry mitten, rub the skin in a circular motion again to remove excess tanning and prevent streaking and blemishes.
5. Do not forget about such areas as the navel, the area between the toes and hands, the area of the armpits.
6. After applying self-tanner, rinse your palms thoroughly to avoid yellowing. Also, if you want to avoid the appearance of yellowness on the palms, you can apply self-tanning with a terry mitten.
7. Dressing after applying self-tanning is possible only after 15-30 minutes, when the self-tanning is completely dry. This will protect you from the appearance of the pattern on the skin from the seams of the clothes, and the clothes themselves from brown stains.
8. If the resulting shade suits you completely, on the following days you can use your regular body lotion. You can repeat the self-tanning procedure after three days. If you want a more intense tone, reapply the next day.