Video: ❶ Hair Transplantation: Pros And Cons
Hair has long ceased to be perceived only as a mechanism of natural maintenance of the microclimate of the scalp and its protection from sudden changes in ambient temperatures. Hair is of great social importance, giving a certain style with the help of various haircuts and other tricks of modern fashion, such as, for example, styling, curling, dyeing or bleaching. Not all men have them so thick, and over time, expanding bald patches and bald patches begin to appear. Location: Location:
There are various lotions and pill formulations that stimulate hair growth. However, they are effective for about 10% of people with hair loss problems. The general statistics is that approximately 40% of all men, to one degree or another, begin to show signs of focal alopecia. In women, this happens much less often.
The reason lies in the difference in hormonal systems in the female and male sex. In women, in most cases, there is no predominance of male sex hormones. They are the ones that negatively affect the hair. However, not all hairs react poorly to the male hormone testosterone, but only genetically sensitive hair follicles (follicles) in the front of the hair and on the crown. This is a genetic predisposition.
Modern methods of transplantation have achieved the survival rate of the transplanted follicles from 90% to almost 100% of the result. There are various "pluses" from such an operation to transplant your own hair roots from areas that are insensitive to testosterone into the balding area. But there are also disadvantages.
- hair continues to grow similarly to areas of the head without baldness;
- the operation does not lead to scarring of the scalp at the sites of surgical intervention;
- no need to rub in lotions, take drugs to reduce sensitivity to testosterone;
- the need for a wig or masking hairpiece disappears;
- except through this method, it is not yet possible to restore hair for people who have wide scars of the scalp or areas where hair does not grow for one reason or another, for example, after plastic surgery for burns;
- the aesthetic component of the patient's self-perception is restored.
- one operation takes about six hours (depending on the planned number of transplants);
- one procedure is not enough to restore hair density, but three or four are required;
- specialists in such interventions are available mainly in large cities;
- the cost of the operation increases, depending on the amount of transplanted hair;
- This is a very expensive procedure, and most men are not ready for such large expenses.
Popular by topic
Wood, leather and graphic designs. The French fashion house Hermès has presented a new collection of furniture and home decor items. It includes wooden tables and chairs, carpets, vases, brightly patterned rugs and storage boxes with colored leather lids
Luxurious Novelty: Noble Combination Of Orange And Dark Chocolate In KitKat Senses Dark Orange Taste
An expressive contrast between dark chocolate and juicy orange in an alternative reading KitKat continues to amaze its fans with the KitKat Senses Dark Orange Taste: a bright orange flavor with a crispy KitKat waffle set against a light bitterness of cocoa beans
Hand cream is a basic thing, perhaps one of the few that most people use - even those who do not like complicated care too much. Not surprisingly, almost every beauty brand, even one that specializes in decorative cosmetics, strives to launch this product
Can you remember the taste of Chinese peach, kohlrabi, fennel or chicory right now? Have you ever wondered how many foods are in your daily diet and what are they? Most likely, like most of us, you eat about the same thing - familiar, loved, understandable, convenient foods
At the 36th Moscow International Film Festival, as part of the Divine Euphoria program, Alain René's To Love, Drink and Sing, the last, very sincere and partly self-portrait painting, was shown. In parting, the French director chose the most humane and wise genre - comedy