Video: Makeup Brushes: What Are There And How To Choose
A real artist, when creating another masterpiece, pays great attention not only to the perfection of the palette of colors, but also to the choice of a suitable brush. The daily procedure for applying makeup is comparable to the artistic process, which means that the choice of a brush plays a leading role. Location: Location: The makeup brush kits used by professionals look pretty impressive. They may contain several dozen brushes and tools. However, such a variety for home use is not at all necessary. It is enough to have only 7 basic brushes.
1. Sponge. It is difficult to call it a brush, but it is simply irreplaceable when performing eye makeup. When choosing it, you need to pay attention to the shape. The most common is oval. However, a square shape is preferred. Thanks to the sharp edges, the square sponge allows you to apply a soft eyeliner and shadow to problem areas.
2. An irreplaceable thing in the set - a soft brush for eyeshadows. It is somewhat more difficult to apply shadows with it than with a sponge. But if you adapt to it, then you can easily perform any makeup option.
3. Blender. It is a flat, slightly beveled brush. Essential for shading shadows. Blender allows you to make smooth transitions between different shades.
4. Brush for eyebrow makeup. Thanks to it, you can give your eyebrows the desired, and most importantly, natural shade. When choosing it, you need to focus on the width, which should not be more than the width of the eyebrows.
5. Brush combo is used for combing eyelashes.
6. Kabuki is necessary for applying blush, bronzer or compact powder.
7. Concealer. Designed for applying lipstick. It is believed that if the lipstick is applied with a brush, it will last much longer on the lips.
It is best to purchase branded brushes. They are slightly more expensive, but their quality is much higher than that of cheap counterparts. All brushes must be made from natural hair. It should be both soft and elastic at the same time. The brush handle and nap must be firmly connected.
In order for your makeup brushes to serve you for many years, you need to take care of them periodically. They should be gently rinsed in warm water about once a week and then dried horizontally.
Popular by topic
Wood, leather and graphic designs. The French fashion house Hermès has presented a new collection of furniture and home decor items. It includes wooden tables and chairs, carpets, vases, brightly patterned rugs and storage boxes with colored leather lids
Luxurious Novelty: Noble Combination Of Orange And Dark Chocolate In KitKat Senses Dark Orange Taste
An expressive contrast between dark chocolate and juicy orange in an alternative reading KitKat continues to amaze its fans with the KitKat Senses Dark Orange Taste: a bright orange flavor with a crispy KitKat waffle set against a light bitterness of cocoa beans
Hand cream is a basic thing, perhaps one of the few that most people use - even those who do not like complicated care too much. Not surprisingly, almost every beauty brand, even one that specializes in decorative cosmetics, strives to launch this product
Can you remember the taste of Chinese peach, kohlrabi, fennel or chicory right now? Have you ever wondered how many foods are in your daily diet and what are they? Most likely, like most of us, you eat about the same thing - familiar, loved, understandable, convenient foods
At the 36th Moscow International Film Festival, as part of the Divine Euphoria program, Alain René's To Love, Drink and Sing, the last, very sincere and partly self-portrait painting, was shown. In parting, the French director chose the most humane and wise genre - comedy