Video: ❶ Beauty Tools: How To Choose Makeup Brushes
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 01:48
Many women care about purchasing quality cosmetics. However, few of them strive to become owners of equally high-quality makeup brushes, forgetting that it depends on them whether the makeup will be as attractive as possible. Location: Location:
When choosing brushes, first of all, you need to pay attention to the shape and materials from which they are made, as well as to the cost, since high-quality "tools" are usually quite expensive. The main materials used in their manufacture are natural and synthetic fibers and bristles. Quality makeup brushes have many different advantages, for example, they allow you to make very neat, evenly applied makeup, and can also give it volume and naturalness.
It is worth noting that professional makeup artists use a huge number of brushes in their work, however, for home use, you will need no more than 9 of them:
- a large, well-filled round brush for applying blush and powder;
- large (for applying shadows on the upper eyelid) and small (for darkening the corners of the eyes and eyeliner edges) flat dome-shaped brushes;
- an eyeliner brush can be natural (with a sharp tip, designed for applying liquid eyeliner), or synthetic (with a beveled edge, designed for applying gel eyeliners);
- small rounded brush for shading shadows;
- small flat nylon brush for applying concealer;
- a wide soft round brush with a short stem, for organic cosmetics;
- double-sided brush for eyelashes (in the form of a plastic or metal comb) and eyebrows (made of badger or boar bristles);
- a flat eyebrow brush with a beveled edge, which can be made from natural bristles (it is intended for shadows) or nylon - for applying paint.
When choosing brushes, you should pay attention to the quality of the handle, which can be either plastic or wooden. Most often, low-quality products break in the middle or at the base of the mount, so you need to take a closer look at how and with what the work surface is attached to the handle. To do this, you can take the brush by the tip and wave it slightly, and then gently try to loosen it at the attachment point. If the mount is loose or loose, you should refuse to purchase a brush.
You should definitely take a closer look at the quality of the pile, as if it is too hard, it can scratch the skin. Try to run the brush over your hand several times, make sure that the "nap" is holding tight. If at least one hair falls out, then do not purchase such a brush, most likely, poor quality material was used in its manufacture or the technology was violated.
For perfect and safe make-up, it is not enough to know how to choose colors according to your type of appearance and use good cosmetics. It is important to apply it correctly, while applying
A real artist, when creating another masterpiece, pays great attention not only to the perfection of the palette of colors, but also to the choice of a suitable brush. Daily makeup routine
Professional makeup brush sets look impressive: they can contain dozens of makeup artist tools. For home use, you will not need such an arsenal, just choose
Creating a masterpiece, the artist carefully selects not only a palette of colors, but also a suitable brush so that his picture is perfect. The procedure for applying makeup is otherwise an artistic process and not
Natural or artificial bristle brushes are a convenient accessory for applying makeup. Such devices are used by professional makeup artists. Assemble an individual set