Video: ❶ 18 Reasons To Eat Tangerine
Of all citrus fruits, perhaps the sweetest fruit is tangerine. Its peel is easy to peel. It is used not only in decoration, cooking, cocktails, but also for the treatment and prevention of many diseases. Location: Location:
Mandarin, above all, uplifts the mood due to the orange color of the fruit and is used for medicinal purposes.
1. In diabetes, a decoction of mandarin peel lowers blood sugar. It is necessary to boil the peel of three tangerines in 1 liter of water, cool and drink daily without straining. Store the broth in the refrigerator.
2. Mandarin essential oil prevents stretch marks in pregnant women. It is recommended to massage with this oil.
3. In order to prevent flu and colds, tangerine is used to increase the body's resistance to these diseases due to the high content of vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
4. For the health of eyes, mucous membranes and skin, provitamin A, which is in tangerine, is necessary.
5. "Sunny" fruit contains vitamin D, useful in winter, especially for children under one year old, because promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
6. Thiamin (vitamin B1) in mandarin supports the development of the nervous system and its maintenance in normal condition.
7. Mandarin contains vitamin K, which is involved in blood coagulation, prevents the deposition of salts on the walls of arterial vessels, interacts with vitamin D in the absorption of calcium.
8. When coughing, a decoction of dry mandarin peel separates phlegm from the bronchi and upper respiratory tract. It is also recommended to drink a glass of freshly squeezed tangerine juice every morning for "smokers' bronchitis".
9. Mandarin improves metabolism.
10. The consumption of tangerine juice in large quantities frees the body from parasitic worms.
11. With nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fresh tangerine peel helps. You can just chew it like gum.
12. Mandarin relieves puffiness. Suitable for both ingestion in the form of juice and externally in the form of compresses from juice.
13. Mandarin can be used as a dietary product. 100 g of fruit contains only 38-45 kcal.
14. Mandarin increases appetite and improves digestion.
15. Tangerine juice from a slice or peel heals the skin and nails from the fungus.
16. Mandarin essential oil reduces pain during menstruation. It is used as a base in aromatherapy (refueled with an aroma lamp or fragrance).
17. Mandarin oil also relaxes muscles and can be used to massage the body.
18. Tangerine juice quenches thirst during colds and fever.