Video: ❶ Lose Excess Weight Without Changing Your Diet
Losing excess weight or regaining its former harmony is the goal of many people. It is not always enough banal training and strength loads, often the time spent in gyms does not meet our expectations. Therefore, we begin to revise our diet, making the necessary adjustments. Location: Location: Remember: giving up your favorite foods can put significant stress on the body, in this case, the arrow of the scales will not move downward. Therefore, you must adhere to simple rules, perhaps then you will not need to radically change your diet.
1. Milk. If you drink and love milk, then you should know that drinking one liter a day saves you 200 extra calories. Use it in the preparation of various dishes, only choose a product with a reduced fat content, no more than 2.5%.
2. Eat a little less for dinner than you are used to. Thus, within 2-3 months you will feel a tangible result.
3. Meat. Replacing fatty varieties with leaner ones can make a difference in favor of weight loss. Choose lean beef or chicken for cooking.
4. If you like juice and lean towards the purchased one, replace it with freshly squeezed one. Spending an extra 5-10 minutes will not only prepare a healthy drink, but also reduce the number of calories consumed.
5. Eggs. Try to stop eating egg yolks, because they contain cholesterol and unhealthy fats.
6. Baking. The purchased option in this case is absolutely not suitable, because when cooking, butter and flour are not of the best quality, diluting all this with various baking powder. When baking homemade cakes, cookies, pies, etc. use natural sugar substitutes. This will absolutely not affect the taste.
7. Do not eat skins from cooked ham, turkey, chicken, etc., this will rid your body of excess calories.
8. Ice cream. Prefer a white seal. Instead of sprinkling with chocolate and whipped cream, try using fresh berries. It is not only tasty, but also healthy, because the hormones of joy, which have a positive effect on various diets, have not been canceled yet!
Author: Albert Sirastimov