Video: ❶ Let's Meet Autumn Fully Armed! Features Of The Autumn Healing Of The Body
Cold snap, humidity, harsh wind - all this negatively affects the body, and we suffer from colds. In autumn, more than at any other time of the year, it is important to take care of your health, strengthening and enhancing immunity. This is not so difficult to achieve: you need to introduce immunostimulating foods and drinks into your diet. Location: Location:
Autumn comes to us with cold weather, which means - with colds, coughs, runny nose … And even colder winter is ahead. To avoid unpleasant consequences, you need to timely take care of strengthening the immune system.
Recovery Autumn Diet
If over the summer you gained a few extra pounds of weight, in the fall you need to try to get rid of them: being overweight does not help to strengthen the immune system. Try a restorative diet for a week.
The Fall Recovery Diet is a dairy-plant diet. Exclude fatty foods, fried foods, sweets, sugar, bread and alcohol from the diet.
Lean meat and fish are allowed in boiled form and in small quantities. The main food should be vegetable dishes, as well as skim milk, low-fat cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt. Boiled rice is allowed from cereals. All fruits and fruit juices are allowed, in any quantity, but without sugar. Tea and coffee - sugar and milk free.
7 days of such a diet will reduce weight by 4-5 kg.
Immunostimulating drinks and foods
• Freshly squeezed fruit and especially vegetable juices contribute to immunity enhancement. Autumn is the season for freshly prepared vegetable juices. Juices have immunostimulating properties: tomato, cucumber, beetroot, carrot juice, celery and parsley juice.
• Vitamin teas - teas made from a mixture of herbs. Mint, lemon balm, chamomile, ivan tea, St. John's wort - all these herbs can be bought at the pharmacy, or you can collect and dry yourself in summer. Rose hips are a wonderful addition to herbs. Brew and drink herbs like tea, but remember to vary the teas. Long-term use of the same herb can be harmful.
• Instead of sweets, buy dried fruits for tea. This is a very healthy treat.
• Eat 5-6 walnuts every day for a month.
• You can also take alcoholic tincture of ginseng for a month (15-20 drops in the morning and evening, half an hour before meals, with a little water). Ginseng is a powerful immunity stimulant, whose properties have been known since ancient times.
• Immune-boosting jam: you need to take a glass of peeled walnuts, half a kilo of cranberries (mash it) and two large green apples (cut them into cubes without peeling). Mix all this, add half a glass of water and half a kilogram of sugar. Bring to a boil over low heat and remove from heat. Keep refrigerated. Take a tablespoon in the morning and evening, with tea.
Immunity strengthening bath
First, you need to brew in arbitrary proportions a mixture of dry leaves, fruits and small twigs of currants, mountain ash, rose hips, sea buckthorn, raspberries, lingonberries, etc. Simply put, take all of the above that was at hand, pour boiling water and let it brew for 5-10 minutes … Pour the broth through a strainer into a bath of warm water, add 4-5 drops of cedar, fir or eucalyptus essential oil. You need to lie in such a bath no longer than 10-15 minutes.
Spend all these procedures in early autumn and enjoy the autumn freshness and winter frost!