Video: ❶ 10 Ways To Boost Immunity
The immune system constantly protects the body from various viruses and infections. Therefore, it is necessary to clearly understand the need to strengthen it. After all, even the strongest immunity can one day give weakness. Location: Location: 1. Without vitamins, life is impossible - they are involved in metabolic processes. In addition, the human body cannot synthesize them by itself. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure the supply of vitamins with food. Include plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet.
2. Eat only healthy foods. Unsaturated fatty acids are important for the body. They are found in large quantities in seafood and fish. Fermented milk products are also useful for strengthening the immune system. They include pribiotics that normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
3. The benefits of hardening have long been known. Do not try to douse yourself with ice water immediately. The transition should be smooth for the body to get used to. Also, visit the bathhouse or sauna regularly. This will help cleanse toxins and toxins.
4. Go in for sports. Exercise strengthens the immune system. Sign up for the gym or the pool, do gymnastics or jogging. Try to walk more, this is a good workout for the cardiovascular system.
5. It has long been noticed that a good mood has a positive effect on health. Therefore, it is important in any situation to remain calm and see only the good. For relaxation, you can listen to pleasant music or do auto-training.
6. In the rhythm of modern life, people often forget about good rest. In order for the body to fully recuperate, it takes at least 8 hours of sleep. Therefore, it makes no sense to talk about increasing immunity with chronic lack of sleep.
7. Nature has generously endowed people with natural immunostimulants. These include echinacea, ginseng, eleutherococcus, and many other medicinal herbs. You can prepare the infusion yourself or buy a ready-made one at the pharmacy.
8. Another way to improve your health is breathing exercises. Exercise is necessary in the fresh air. Breathe in and out smoothly and slowly for 60 breaths, watching your breathing.
9. If you feel that your body is completely weakened, contact an immunologist. He will conduct an appropriate examination, make an immunogram. Based on this, he will be able to offer an appropriate treatment method. For example, immunomodulators are special medications. They can be taken as pills or injections.
10. In traditional medicine, there are many different recipes for raising immunity.
- Coniferous drink. Take 2 tablespoons of raw materials. Rinse and place in an enamel container. Pour 1 glass of water and put on fire. Bring to a boil. After 20 minutes, you can set aside, cool and strain the broth. Take 1 glass daily. You can add a teaspoon of honey or sugar.
- Cut off the scarlet leaves and put in the refrigerator for a week, wrapped in cheesecloth. After this time, grind the raw materials in a food processor. Then add 150 ml of cahors and liquid honey and mix. Take the mixture 1 teaspoon every morning before meals.