Video: ❶ Beauty Is Denied, Or When Plastic Surgery Is Not Allowed
Plastic surgeries from the category of novelties and something unheard of have long passed into the category of the familiar and mundane. At the same time, it was believed that plastic is an easy and simple operation. However, this is not the case. And there are contraindications to such interventions, which many for some reason ignore. Location: Location:
Many girls, deciding to go under the knife of a plastic surgeon, do not at all think about the need for a deep preoperative examination. Why do it if you feel great? In fact, there are cases and diseases in which plastic surgery can be fatal for a person. At the same time, many diseases from those included in this list do not make themselves felt for the time being. The list of diseases and conditions when plastic surgery is strictly prohibited include:
- ischemic heart disease (the first sign is a feeling of heaviness in the region of the heart - pay attention to even the slightest discomfort);
- chronic heart failure (the first symptom is shortness of breath after physical activity and at rest);
- persistent, paroxysmal heart rhythm disturbances (the easiest way to determine by heart palpitations);
- a tendency to form keloid scars;
- blood-borne infections (it is worth worrying if you have been a recipient of donated blood);
- oncological diseases (only early diagnosis is important here);
- heart defects, which are accompanied by impaired blood circulation (the main symptom is pain in the region of the heart, which appear during the period of emotional distress);
- hypertension of the III degree (the main symptom is high blood pressure);
- chronic respiratory failure (the main symptom is shortness of breath).
So before deciding to resort to the services of a plastic surgeon, find out if you have any contraindications for surgery. Otherwise, you may not be up to beauty.