Video: ❶ The Joys Of Sex For Health
The health benefits of sex extend far beyond the bedroom. It turns out that sex is so good for both mood and body tone that it is just right to replace it with excess food and gyms. Location: Location:
1. Sex is a sure way to lower blood pressure and relieve stress. According to the findings of researchers from Scotland, people who regularly have sex have a calmer response to stressful situations than those who constantly abstain from this joy. Frequent intimate contact is directly associated with a decrease in blood pressure in both men and women, especially in old age.
2. Sexual desire improves physical health and immunity. Having sex once or twice a week allows you to achieve higher levels of antibodies in the blood called immunoglobulin or IgA, which protects us from colds and other infections.
3. Thirty minutes of sex burns 85 calories or more. This is not so much for one time, but with regular practice of this pleasant thing, you can easily lose the extra 2-3 kilograms in a month.
4. Sex improves cardiovascular activity. While many older people fear that physical activity during lovemaking may cause a stroke, this is not the case. According to researchers from England, who published their findings in the Journal of Epidemiology and Public Health, it was proved that the frequency of sex has nothing to do with the occurrence of strokes in nearly 1,000 men. The health benefits of intimate relationships don't end there. The researchers found that by having sex twice or more times a week, men cut their risk of heart attack in half compared to those who had it less than once a month.
5. Sex reduces pain. As a result of having sex, the amount of endorphins produced in the blood (the "happiness hormone") increases, and pain decreases. So if you often have headaches, arthritis pain, or suffer from PMS symptoms, take the oxytocin “pill” that will give your body good sex.
6. Sex reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer. Frequent ejaculation, especially between the ages of 20 and 30, reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer in old age. Australian researchers have published their observations in the British journal Urology International. Men in their 20s who ejaculate five or more per week are one third less likely to get prostate cancer than those who have not had sex at all.
7. Sex strengthens the pelvic floor muscles. The boat or rider pose is a terrific exercise machine for women. Not only will you get great pleasure from intimacy, you will also strengthen your muscles and minimize the risk of urinary incontinence later in life.
Finally, sex promotes healthier, deeper sleep. Oxytocin, secreted by the hypothalamus during orgasm, has a relaxing and calming effect. Therefore, do not be surprised if your boyfriend, one minute after the act of love, is already snoring peacefully on the pillow.