Video: ❶ Is Sweating Normal Or Abnormal?
Sweating is an essential function of our body. Due to perspiration, the body cools down, toxins, waste products, metabolic products, and toxic substances that enter the body along with food are released from it. Location: Location:
In hot weather, sweat glands remove up to 1.5 liters of water from our body, thereby regulating body temperature and preventing heatstroke. A lot of sweating makes the kidneys work much easier.
On the other hand, increased sweating can be the result of abnormalities that occur in our body.
You should definitely consult a specialist if:
- your increased sweating is not associated with physical activity or hot weather;
- you are of normal weight;
- you are not a lover of spicy food;
- if you do not suffer from overvoltage.
Factors provoking increased sweating:
- hormonal imbalance in the body;
- the use of drugs.
There are several ways to combat increased sweating:
1. get tested and identify the causes of increased sweating;
2. change your diet and lifestyle (stop drinking coffee, alcoholic beverages and spicy foods).
3. pick up an antiperspirant that blocks sweat glands;
4. to treat sweating areas with weak solutions of formalin, glutaraldehyde, aluminum hexachloride or tannin.
And finally, do not forget that it is not necessary not to achieve a complete cessation of sweating, because this can lead to various diseases.