Video: ❶ How To Make Your Hands Perfect
2023 Author: Madeline Holiday | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-30 22:01
Tight, graceful hands with delicate skin and well-groomed nails are every woman's dream. But household chores, an unhealthy sedentary lifestyle prevent this dream from coming true. How to make your hands perfect? Location: Location:
So you've set yourself a clear goal. There are three steps to achieving the perfect hand.
1. Strengthening the general tone of the muscles and skin of the hands.
Today, in the life of an ordinary average person, sport is far from the most important place. A sedentary lifestyle, improper nutrition contributes to the fact that the body becomes decrepit faster. This is especially reflected in the triceps of the arms. How to get rid of flabby skin and butterfly wings when flapping your hands? A kind of panacea for this misfortune is push-ups. With the right push-ups, a large number of muscles are involved, but the main load falls on the pectoral muscles and triceps. So, pushing up, you not only tighten your arms, but also strengthen your chest. And to consolidate the results, it is useful to rub the shoulders and forearms with cosmetic oil. It restores elasticity to the skin.
2. Development of flexibility of the arms and shoulder girdle.
Beautiful hands are not only fit, but also flexible. Flexibility exercises can be done in the workplace and remember that regularity is the key to the success of any workout. Here are some simple exercises.
- close your palms at chest level and press them firmly together for several seconds. This exercise will help not only stretch your wrist, but also keep your chest in good shape.
- bend one arm at the elbow and press it from the side to the body, straighten the hand with the palm up. Place the palm of your other hand on top and press so that you feel a stretch, but not pain. This exercise stretches your forearm, wrist, fingers, and palm.
- put one hand behind your back from above behind your head, and the other from below - from the waist. Try to keep your hands together behind your back. Don't force this movement, especially if you already have joint pain. This exercise is a great indicator of back health and osteoporosis.
3. Hand and nail care.
Even tight and flexible arms will look terrible if the skin on them is eaten away by household chemicals or covered with chicks, and the nails are dirty or, even worse, gnawed. To prevent this, do all your dirty housework with special rubber gloves, always wear mittens or gloves in winter and moisturize your hands daily, and peel once or twice a week. And of course, no woman has yet had a manicure. And it doesn't matter at all whether you are doing it in an expensive salon or spending some time at home.
By following these simple guidelines, you will achieve strong, graceful and well-groomed hands.
Jewelry made of small beads and beads has been known since the times of Ancient India and Egypt. They are made and named differently in different countries. In Ethiopia - chale, In India - Har and Mala, in Angola
It happens that your gentle and soft hands become rough and rough. This happens especially often in winter, when, due to the dry air in the room and due to the cold outside, the skin of the hands is exposed to
Hands are the first thing that speaks about a woman's age. You can keep their youthfulness and softness of the skin on your own. Thorough care and gentle hand care will leave the skin velvety and
To look younger than your age, it is not enough to exercise regularly and take care of your skin. Hands can give away your real age if not properly cared for. Daily
A man, evaluating a woman's appearance, will certainly pay attention to her hands. You may not have to put on your eyelashes, you may not have time to do a complex hairstyle, but you should always watch your hands. Care must be